So here we are again. Learning. Together. I signed up, saw the tweets, read some posts, received the email. I didn’t think that I’d be able to make it, but here I am, wondering once again, what does it all mean. So it begins, once again, with a curious question without a mark, a short phrase. “Learning Subjectives”. Here then are my thoughts, for what they are worth.
To me learning subjectives is:
- Where learning is the focus
- Sometimes ignored, often stifled
- Making, adapting and remixing
- Grown in many ways: cuttings, seeds, roots
- Open to choice, but we must always choose
- Influenced and encouraged by space
- Full of compromise and negotiation
- Not easily, if ever, assessed
- Personally connected
So there we have it, my first post. Feels incomplete, but maybe it always is. Anyway, good to be back. Did we ever leave?
If you enjoy what you read here, feel free to sign up for my monthly newsletter to catch up on all things learning, edtech and storytelling.
Learning Subjectives by Aaron Davis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.